I usualy drink this when I’m working on a paper and pulling marathon sessions. It is a bit of an odd tea for me to get into wrting mode with since most of my paper topics tend to be less lavender earl grey-y, and more puerh-y, if they were tea (like the Viking torture paper). Anyway enough babble, the lavender can sometimes be a bit overpowering the first time ‘round so I typically brew this twice, doubling the time. The bergamont to me is mostly only noticable at the start of the sip with the lavender gradually taking over. This tea isn’t perfect, but since I just noticed my tin is less than half full puts it as one of my most drank.

I’m an anthropology and history major, with a minor in women and gender studies. I plan on going into Viking Studies, more specifically doing archaeology with a specialization in zooarchaeology/archaeozoology.

I’ve been drinking tea my entire life and when I was in high school fell into the world of loose leaf tea and the obsession has only grown from there. I drink far more tea than I log, but I am hoping to finally start rectifying that.

Central New York