drank Ginger Peach by The Tao of Tea

I love ginger and I love peaches (we get a bushel every summer from one of the local Mennonite families) this tea reminds me this annual event with the ginger reminding me of spiced peach crisp. The flavor is nice and smooth peachy goodness with a delicious hit of ginger at the end. The tea base is there but is subtle under the fruit and spice. The peach and ginger are for my tastes nicely balanced. Delicious, when the Steepster Select pouch is empty, I might get more of it.

I’m an anthropology and history major, with a minor in women and gender studies. I plan on going into Viking Studies, more specifically doing archaeology with a specialization in zooarchaeology/archaeozoology.

I’ve been drinking tea my entire life and when I was in high school fell into the world of loose leaf tea and the obsession has only grown from there. I drink far more tea than I log, but I am hoping to finally start rectifying that.

Central New York