drank White Ginger by Golden Moon Tea

Maybe too subtle for me! I did notice the ginger taste becoming more noticeable with each drink, which was nicely curious. Loved the slight and spicy ginger aftertaste.

Second steeping: done at 195F at 3 minutes again. Much more distinct flavor this time, and I can taste the ginger from the start. Definitely not too strong – it feels like a very comforting tea overall.

I’m a literature major in East Texas who only recently decided to get into tea! I have no idea why I waited so long, but I am diving headlong into it.

Besides tea stuff, I’m an enormous lover of literature, particularly that from East Asia and Eastern Europe. I love surrealism in all it’s varieties, as well as unusual/strange books in general. I also love board gaming, firearms, succulents and general self-education.

Ratings:
85-100: Ideally, would keep these in my cupboard at all times.
75-84: Would gladly drink all of what I have and likely buy more.
60-74: Not going to actively seek it out, but not against trying it again.
50-59: Will finish what I have, but likely won’t revisit.
Below 50: Can’t even finish the cup.

I’m probably not going to be using ratings under 50 much, since I read reviews extensively before buying and can /usually/ tell what I’ll like.

Tyler, Texas