drank Wild Strawberry by Adagio Teas

Had the most excellent smell when I first opened it up!

Think I may have added a bit too much of the tea into it, because wow was it strong at first taste. I did two “heaping” teaspoons to account for the two cups I was making, but maybe I heaped a little much. I also let it steep near the max time suggested – 9 minutes. The color is a very deep red. The taste is slightly bitter, and I feel like I can taste more of the apple than the strawberry. But when I added a spoonful of sugar it offset the bitter taste perfectly! Entirely enjoyable that way.

Boiling 8 min or more

I’m a literature major in East Texas who only recently decided to get into tea! I have no idea why I waited so long, but I am diving headlong into it.

Besides tea stuff, I’m an enormous lover of literature, particularly that from East Asia and Eastern Europe. I love surrealism in all it’s varieties, as well as unusual/strange books in general. I also love board gaming, firearms, succulents and general self-education.

Ratings:
85-100: Ideally, would keep these in my cupboard at all times.
75-84: Would gladly drink all of what I have and likely buy more.
60-74: Not going to actively seek it out, but not against trying it again.
50-59: Will finish what I have, but likely won’t revisit.
Below 50: Can’t even finish the cup.

I’m probably not going to be using ratings under 50 much, since I read reviews extensively before buying and can /usually/ tell what I’ll like.

Tyler, Texas