drank Citrus Dream by Butiki Teas

I haven’t yet actually tasted any chamomile on its own, so I’m not sure if I can discern it from the other tastes in this. But wow is this a calming drink! I’m drinking it before bed in order to wind down, and it seems entirely perfect for that.

The smell on both the loose tea and the brewed liquid never seemed terribly citrus-like to me, but on tasting it I can pick out more of the apple and lemon. This one seems to sometimes have that same delicious creaminess to it that I love in Butiki’s Cataloupe & Cream too.

Butiki Teas

Chamomile has an apply taste. Its quite lovely on its own. :)

Comments

Butiki Teas

Chamomile has an apply taste. Its quite lovely on its own. :)

I’m a literature major in East Texas who only recently decided to get into tea! I have no idea why I waited so long, but I am diving headlong into it.

Besides tea stuff, I’m an enormous lover of literature, particularly that from East Asia and Eastern Europe. I love surrealism in all it’s varieties, as well as unusual/strange books in general. I also love board gaming, firearms, succulents and general self-education.

Ratings:
85-100: Ideally, would keep these in my cupboard at all times.
75-84: Would gladly drink all of what I have and likely buy more.
60-74: Not going to actively seek it out, but not against trying it again.
50-59: Will finish what I have, but likely won’t revisit.
Below 50: Can’t even finish the cup.

I’m probably not going to be using ratings under 50 much, since I read reviews extensively before buying and can /usually/ tell what I’ll like.

Tyler, Texas