My second taste of a rooibos blend (first being Adagio’s Foxtrot) and I think I am probably going to be a fan of it!

From the leaves I got almost entirely a caramel smell, but on the brewed tea I noticed a medicinal smell as well. The combo of the rooibos’ earthy flavor and caramel made each mouthful seem almost /filling/. Like a mouthful of something other than liquid (maybe sort of yoghurt-y?), which was quite good.

I’m a literature major in East Texas who only recently decided to get into tea! I have no idea why I waited so long, but I am diving headlong into it.

Besides tea stuff, I’m an enormous lover of literature, particularly that from East Asia and Eastern Europe. I love surrealism in all it’s varieties, as well as unusual/strange books in general. I also love board gaming, firearms, succulents and general self-education.

Ratings:
85-100: Ideally, would keep these in my cupboard at all times.
75-84: Would gladly drink all of what I have and likely buy more.
60-74: Not going to actively seek it out, but not against trying it again.
50-59: Will finish what I have, but likely won’t revisit.
Below 50: Can’t even finish the cup.

I’m probably not going to be using ratings under 50 much, since I read reviews extensively before buying and can /usually/ tell what I’ll like.

Tyler, Texas