drank Peppermint by Adagio Teas

Might as well go ahead and rate this guy, since I’ve been drinking/using it the past few nights.

It’s peppermint! I’ve been so sick with allergies the past few days, so I finally broke out my peppermint sample. I’ve been putting a bit more than the two teaspoons recommended in, to make it extra stuffyness-fighting. And it works! Very minty taste, kind of unappealing when it cools down but excellent and affecting when hot. I don’t know how often I’d drink it without needing the menthol bits for health (without maybe mixing more things into it), but it’s delicious for what it is.

Boiling 8 min or more

I’m a literature major in East Texas who only recently decided to get into tea! I have no idea why I waited so long, but I am diving headlong into it.

Besides tea stuff, I’m an enormous lover of literature, particularly that from East Asia and Eastern Europe. I love surrealism in all it’s varieties, as well as unusual/strange books in general. I also love board gaming, firearms, succulents and general self-education.

Ratings:
85-100: Ideally, would keep these in my cupboard at all times.
75-84: Would gladly drink all of what I have and likely buy more.
60-74: Not going to actively seek it out, but not against trying it again.
50-59: Will finish what I have, but likely won’t revisit.
Below 50: Can’t even finish the cup.

I’m probably not going to be using ratings under 50 much, since I read reviews extensively before buying and can /usually/ tell what I’ll like.

Tyler, Texas