drank Swiss Mountain by Della Terra Teas

Ahh! All the chocolate bits in mine melted on their voyage through the mail. Still managed to get the melted bits into the teapot though.

I’m still feeling sick, so I wanted to try this one first of my newest try-me pack from Della Terra. The smell was really alluring – like a perfect balance of minty and chocolate – and the dry tea itself is very pretty (I love green and black together). Tasting it, it’s definitely a sweeter tea – the initial taste is more of a lightly chocolate-flavored black tea, but then the aftercool from the mint hits at the same time as the richer chocolate taste does, and it’s perfect. Definitely a refreshing sort of tea.

I’m a literature major in East Texas who only recently decided to get into tea! I have no idea why I waited so long, but I am diving headlong into it.

Besides tea stuff, I’m an enormous lover of literature, particularly that from East Asia and Eastern Europe. I love surrealism in all it’s varieties, as well as unusual/strange books in general. I also love board gaming, firearms, succulents and general self-education.

Ratings:
85-100: Ideally, would keep these in my cupboard at all times.
75-84: Would gladly drink all of what I have and likely buy more.
60-74: Not going to actively seek it out, but not against trying it again.
50-59: Will finish what I have, but likely won’t revisit.
Below 50: Can’t even finish the cup.

I’m probably not going to be using ratings under 50 much, since I read reviews extensively before buying and can /usually/ tell what I’ll like.

Tyler, Texas