The taste for this one is exactly what I would expect from the title! A calmer kind of fruit taste and comfortably sweet, even creamy. It’s very juicy (I’d say luscious even!), and I only had a slight hint of the tangier part of pineapple taste. It reminds me of the best pineapple smoothies, but with so many additional layers of flavor (I’m guessing from the oolong!) that it’s even more delicious.

I never took myself for too much of a pineapple fan (usually it’s a bit too tangy for me), but I really love this tea!

I’m a literature major in East Texas who only recently decided to get into tea! I have no idea why I waited so long, but I am diving headlong into it.

Besides tea stuff, I’m an enormous lover of literature, particularly that from East Asia and Eastern Europe. I love surrealism in all it’s varieties, as well as unusual/strange books in general. I also love board gaming, firearms, succulents and general self-education.

Ratings:
85-100: Ideally, would keep these in my cupboard at all times.
75-84: Would gladly drink all of what I have and likely buy more.
60-74: Not going to actively seek it out, but not against trying it again.
50-59: Will finish what I have, but likely won’t revisit.
Below 50: Can’t even finish the cup.

I’m probably not going to be using ratings under 50 much, since I read reviews extensively before buying and can /usually/ tell what I’ll like.

Tyler, Texas