drank Cantaloupe & Cream by Butiki Teas

My last cup! For now, at least, as I’m absolutely ordering more soon.

I ended up with none of those pretty Helichrysum flowers left in the final cup, since I’d been purposefully putting lots in previous cups. Regardless, this cup smelled just as overwhelmingly delicious as all the others. The cantaloupe tastes so real and sweet (as a note, I still haven’t had this one with sugar), the creaminess is perfect and complimentary, it even feels /filling/ to me. I guess that may be the dessert/ice-creamness to it – it reminds me of something edible and, as someone else mentioned, very thirst-quenching. This is definitely my favorite melon-related tea!

I’m a literature major in East Texas who only recently decided to get into tea! I have no idea why I waited so long, but I am diving headlong into it.

Besides tea stuff, I’m an enormous lover of literature, particularly that from East Asia and Eastern Europe. I love surrealism in all it’s varieties, as well as unusual/strange books in general. I also love board gaming, firearms, succulents and general self-education.

Ratings:
85-100: Ideally, would keep these in my cupboard at all times.
75-84: Would gladly drink all of what I have and likely buy more.
60-74: Not going to actively seek it out, but not against trying it again.
50-59: Will finish what I have, but likely won’t revisit.
Below 50: Can’t even finish the cup.

I’m probably not going to be using ratings under 50 much, since I read reviews extensively before buying and can /usually/ tell what I’ll like.

Tyler, Texas