drank Lemon Chiffon by Della Terra Teas

This is probably my favorite blend with rooibos in it yet. It’s so lemony and creamy, with a really nice and cooling aftertaste. The lemon taste is a sweeter kind of lemon, not sour at all. I think it may be the honeybush in it that I’m liking – there’s just something about all the tastes that are blending together really well. It even seems to have a bit of toastiness to it, like a lemon-filled pastry. It’s smooth (and creamy) and very sweet on its own.

I’m really glad I was sent this as a free sample with one of my orders, since I’m not sure I’d have picked it on my own. But it’s quite delicious!

I’m a literature major in East Texas who only recently decided to get into tea! I have no idea why I waited so long, but I am diving headlong into it.

Besides tea stuff, I’m an enormous lover of literature, particularly that from East Asia and Eastern Europe. I love surrealism in all it’s varieties, as well as unusual/strange books in general. I also love board gaming, firearms, succulents and general self-education.

Ratings:
85-100: Ideally, would keep these in my cupboard at all times.
75-84: Would gladly drink all of what I have and likely buy more.
60-74: Not going to actively seek it out, but not against trying it again.
50-59: Will finish what I have, but likely won’t revisit.
Below 50: Can’t even finish the cup.

I’m probably not going to be using ratings under 50 much, since I read reviews extensively before buying and can /usually/ tell what I’ll like.

Tyler, Texas