This has been my favorite tea from Della Terra yet! After I burned through the try-me sized pack, I immediately had to go for another two ounces (and it helped that I’d won a coupon from them from one of their numerous, generous giveaways).

The smell is immediately comforting to me. “Mellow” is a really good descriptor – it’s juicy, floral and fruity (with two of my favorite fruits!), smelling almost like an exquisite candy. It’s excellent both hot and cold, sweetened and not. I’ve mostly been drinking it hot (where the creaminess seems most prominent for me), but when iced the mango and peach flavors really come out. It’s extremely refreshing and light that way, especially with a little honey added!

I’m a literature major in East Texas who only recently decided to get into tea! I have no idea why I waited so long, but I am diving headlong into it.

Besides tea stuff, I’m an enormous lover of literature, particularly that from East Asia and Eastern Europe. I love surrealism in all it’s varieties, as well as unusual/strange books in general. I also love board gaming, firearms, succulents and general self-education.

Ratings:
85-100: Ideally, would keep these in my cupboard at all times.
75-84: Would gladly drink all of what I have and likely buy more.
60-74: Not going to actively seek it out, but not against trying it again.
50-59: Will finish what I have, but likely won’t revisit.
Below 50: Can’t even finish the cup.

I’m probably not going to be using ratings under 50 much, since I read reviews extensively before buying and can /usually/ tell what I’ll like.

Tyler, Texas