Last cup! So I’ll definitely have to make a note, as this is one of my favorites. It’s been my first guayusa and it makes me excited to try more.

I love having this one on mornings where I think I might need a little extra kick. It’s a really relaxing tea (the tangerine taste is fairly sweet to me, not as tangy), and the guayusa does always seem to give me more energy. The whole tea just seems like the perfect blend of a grassiness, citrus taste and a light creaminess. I put off the review for so long because I can never pinpoint what it is that makes me love it so much, and I still can’t quite name it. The smell is always amazing, and does actually reminds me greatly of a tangerine creamsicle! (though brewed it’s a bit less so) The tangerine taste is very juicy, and the creaminess to this one is light, making it really refreshing instead of too dessert-y.

I never did end up adding sugar to any of the cups I had, so I’ll have to remember to try it that way with my next order. I’m definitely going to try and keep this one in my permanent teas (as soon I’m allowed more money to spend on tea)! I even got a separate tin all ready for it, with labeling and stuff.

I’m a literature major in East Texas who only recently decided to get into tea! I have no idea why I waited so long, but I am diving headlong into it.

Besides tea stuff, I’m an enormous lover of literature, particularly that from East Asia and Eastern Europe. I love surrealism in all it’s varieties, as well as unusual/strange books in general. I also love board gaming, firearms, succulents and general self-education.

Ratings:
85-100: Ideally, would keep these in my cupboard at all times.
75-84: Would gladly drink all of what I have and likely buy more.
60-74: Not going to actively seek it out, but not against trying it again.
50-59: Will finish what I have, but likely won’t revisit.
Below 50: Can’t even finish the cup.

I’m probably not going to be using ratings under 50 much, since I read reviews extensively before buying and can /usually/ tell what I’ll like.

Tyler, Texas