drank S'mores by Della Terra Teas

I don’t remember this one having such a graham cracker/roasted smell to it the first time I tried it, but it’s definitely apparent now. And it’s a really nice smell! The smell is sweeter as well, kind of candied. Maybe because I mushed up a few of the marshmallows in it. The brewed tea brings out more of the chocolate and black tea smells, pushing the graham cracker scent to the background.

But yumm does it taste nice – a slight sweetness, lightly chocolate, black tea still apparent and an aftertaste of toasty graham cracker. I can definitely see why it’s one of Della Terra Tea’s highest rated teas on here.

I’m a literature major in East Texas who only recently decided to get into tea! I have no idea why I waited so long, but I am diving headlong into it.

Besides tea stuff, I’m an enormous lover of literature, particularly that from East Asia and Eastern Europe. I love surrealism in all it’s varieties, as well as unusual/strange books in general. I also love board gaming, firearms, succulents and general self-education.

Ratings:
85-100: Ideally, would keep these in my cupboard at all times.
75-84: Would gladly drink all of what I have and likely buy more.
60-74: Not going to actively seek it out, but not against trying it again.
50-59: Will finish what I have, but likely won’t revisit.
Below 50: Can’t even finish the cup.

I’m probably not going to be using ratings under 50 much, since I read reviews extensively before buying and can /usually/ tell what I’ll like.

Tyler, Texas