Wow, by the smell (and taste) of this, Fusion Tea Room has squeezed a fresh orange right into this bag of rooibos! This tea is outstanding! For me to give such compliments to an orange rooibos is saying something. I am hard to please when it comes to orange flavored rooibos.

Orange rooiobs was the first loose leaf tea (tisane) that I had, and what made me fall in love with tea and out of love with coffee. The brand I had then was a local brand (bagged) that has since gone out of production. I have a certain memory of the wonderfulness of that tea, however I am not sure if it really was as good as I remember it, or if the novelty of the whole tea world inflated the quality of the memory.

Regardless, ever since I have been looking for an orange rooibos that can live up to that.
This does! It’s sweet and just a little tiny bit tart, and so orangey. It’s a very natural orange flavor.

I ordered many samples from Fusion, and I must say I am very impressed with their teas!

Boiling 8 min or more