drank Cafe Latte by ESP Emporium

I love coffee. I don’t drink it as much as I used to, but sometimes nothing will beat the rich and bitter taste. I was intrigued by this tea’s description, although I was a little afraid of the “freeze dried yogurt granules” promised in the description. They are not evident in my bag, but I do see large pieces of what appear to be coffee beans. I gave it the recommended 5 minutes and ended up with strong black tea with faint coffee overtones. Honestly it’s not bad, but to tell you the truth I’d rather just have the real thing.

I’m pretty new to the world of tea! I took up tea drinking to help control my coffee consumption, but it seems that I have just created another sort of monster!

I like strong flavors and bold teas. My favorites types include Scottish Breakfast, Earl Grey, and roasted mate. I have recently discovered a love for dessert teas, and my obsession with mint is ongoing.

I am a professional singer, and I’ve had a habit of drinking peppermint and throat coat teas leading up to any performance. I have too many cats and too many hobbies. I blog about sewing and knitting my own clothes (and, most recently, about tea!)

Louisville, Kentucky