drank Spiced Chai by Bigelow

For something that comes in a bag at a low, low price, this tea is surprisingly nice. Pre-brewing, it smells spicy and chai-like. Once brewed, however, I find the spices to be overtaken by a hazelnut smell and flavor. In my opinion, this blend beats the standard Twinings chai all hollow. I enjoyed it this morning with honey and lowfat milk.

I’m a stay-at-home mom in Western MA who loves cooking, baking, gardening, reading, writing poetry, and tea!

I prefer drinking loose leaf teas for flavor and a more satisfying tea experience, but end up drinking bagged tea at least half of the time for convenience’s sake.

I like iced tea in the summer, spiced tea in the winter, and a good earl grey any time. Chocolate teas are nice, since cocoa tends to upset my tummy. I also enjoy some herbal teas, and I look forward to someday growing herbs for tea in my garden. I despise rooibos. And Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime is the only way I’ll drink chamomile.

Hadley, MA