drank Goji Pop by DAVIDsTEA

My friend loved this one. Sadly, even though it was the second time I’d tried it and I was super careful with my water temperature and steep time, I did not. It’s not a bad tea – it’s vaguely fruity and gets better as it cools. There’s just something about the taste that doesn’t hit the spot for me.

Courtney

I actually wasn’t crazy about it until I had it as an iced tea. Now I keep smaller amounts around to occasionally cold brew.

sundaysipping

Hmm, I may have to get some more and try it that way.

Comments

Courtney

sundaysipping

Hmm, I may have to get some more and try it that way.

I became interested in tea spring 2013, when some friends of mine brought me to a local tea shop. I’ve been experimenting since, and am absolutely in love! I am especially fond of blended teas, and I’m a sucker for gimicky flavors.

My cupboard is stocked with a lot of DAVIDsTEA at the present, although I do have a few teas from some local shops. I’m looking forward to branching out and trying teas from different vendors and shops. Let the journey begin!