This tea reminds me quite a lot of the China Rose Petal tea from Taylors and Harrogate, although the scent here is all peaches instead of floral perfume. Steeped, Three Wishes loses a lot of its peachy aroma. It tastes like a black tea, but without the harsh edge you get when drinking a bagged Lipton black with no additives. (Lipton bagged black was the first straight tea I tried, so it sticks in my head taste-wise. Probably a bad comparison here.)

This tea is soft and lightly floral, not really sweet but it doesn’t need anything. It’s a lot like China Rose Petal in taste. However, this is one I’d like to try it with some sweetener or maybe that creamed cinnamon honey I have in my cupboard.

This isn’t a tea I’d want in any appreciable quantity, but it might not be bad to keep a little on hand for guests who want a no-frills black tea.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I became interested in tea spring 2013, when some friends of mine brought me to a local tea shop. I’ve been experimenting since, and am absolutely in love! I am especially fond of blended teas, and I’m a sucker for gimicky flavors.

My cupboard is stocked with a lot of DAVIDsTEA at the present, although I do have a few teas from some local shops. I’m looking forward to branching out and trying teas from different vendors and shops. Let the journey begin!