I finally got around to placing my first Adagio order late last week. It’s getting close to my birthday and my fiance just got a third (!!!!) fish tank, so I figured some tea was in order. If my apartment is going to be slowly taken over by aquariums the least I can do is compensate by ordering lots of tea. Really, I see no other solution.

I got a sample tin of this tea because I love Earl Greys and Earl Grey + fruit just seemed like a winning combination. I steeped this at work (so, I have no idea how much tea was used, how hot the water was, or an approximate steep time .. oops) and added a bit of sugar. It’s not bad, maybe not my favorite Earl Grey, but I love how smooth it is — no need to add milk! The fruit flavor is vague but there, and makes this tea just a little more special. Probably not something I’ll reorder, but I’m really glad I tried it.

I became interested in tea spring 2013, when some friends of mine brought me to a local tea shop. I’ve been experimenting since, and am absolutely in love! I am especially fond of blended teas, and I’m a sucker for gimicky flavors.

My cupboard is stocked with a lot of DAVIDsTEA at the present, although I do have a few teas from some local shops. I’m looking forward to branching out and trying teas from different vendors and shops. Let the journey begin!