After enjoying a relaxing long weekend with my finance, I’m sick. It’s not even the good kind of sick (pardon the oxymoron) where you sleep for a day and feel better. Nope. This is the sort of cold that both keeps you awake and insists that you sinuses also be plugged.

Bleck.

I received this as a sample in my most recent order. It’s not something I’d ordinarily try as I historically haven’t been a huge fan of ginger in my tea. Truthfully, I keep expecting to hate this one, but I don’t. It’s spicy and hot and really soothing. I’ve already gone through a pot and I’m making another.

The only downside is that I don’t have any more of this. I can see it being really helpful when I’m back at work tomorrow.

I became interested in tea spring 2013, when some friends of mine brought me to a local tea shop. I’ve been experimenting since, and am absolutely in love! I am especially fond of blended teas, and I’m a sucker for gimicky flavors.

My cupboard is stocked with a lot of DAVIDsTEA at the present, although I do have a few teas from some local shops. I’m looking forward to branching out and trying teas from different vendors and shops. Let the journey begin!