Fresh out of the bag, this tea reminded me of my days in the barn, picking through leaves of hay. What an unexpected wave of nostalgia and longing. I spent about three minutes just breathing it in. Literally. But I did my best to not allow that to color my opinion of the tea overall.

The directions call for two heaping teaspoons steeping for three to five minutes at a temperature of 195°F. I elected to use one mostly-heaping teaspoon in a smaller teacup, steeping four minutes at the recommended temperature. I also want to note that I did not add anything to this tea; I often find that white and green teas rarely beg to be sweetened. White Symphony was no exception.

After steeping, this tea – in both smell and taste – reminded me of a Jasmine green tea I have. The floral scent is quite calming, and the taste is what I would expect from a good (floral) white tea. While it’s nothing spectacular or out-of-this-world, White Symphony is nonetheless a wonderful choice.

Want to give this tea – or any of Adagio’s other teas – a taste? Let me know and I will send you a $5 gift certificate to use for your first purchase! :)

cartomancer

I’d like try Adagio tea.

sunshineguinn

Sorry for the slow reply! The email notification I got for your comment was hiding in my Spam folder. If you could send me a message here on Steepster, or post your email address here, I’ll send you a code. :)

Comments

cartomancer

I’d like try Adagio tea.