That phenomena wherein a tea you were “meh” about from the start begins to become absolutely delicious when you’re running very low on it.

And then there’s the added threat that the company I got it from has since closed down, and I don’t know their sources.

Very classic Ceylon smell, taste is clean, slightly astringent, woodsy—oaky, yes. Dry. You’d think by now I would have gotten a little better at describing tea. Bah.

The DJBooth

Yes I know that phenomena well.

The DJBooth

Yes I know that phenomena well.

And I’m a Doctor Who fanatic (Jon Pertwee, if you were wondering).

BC, Canada