drank Pu'erh Ginger (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Felt like something sweet so I made a latte, since this has ginger and a good, strong base. Agave nectar used, plus my hand-held milk frother.

Mmm pretty damn good, actually. Added a little too /much/ nectar, I think, but it’s delicious and sweet and with a strong ginger kick (used an extra teaspoon and steeped longer). The pu’erh makes it through the milk as well,; not fishy, gives a pretty unique taste to a latte.

Overall quite good.

And I’m a Doctor Who fanatic (Jon Pertwee, if you were wondering).

BC, Canada