drank Phuguri FTGFOP1 by TWG Tea Company

Made some more today. Transferred the tea to a nice clean tin, and realized just how fresh it smells. It’s very potent, and reminds me of hay (although much sweeter).

This transferred into the taste this time around too. My initial sips, sweet hay. Sharp astringency already, that’s building as I drink it.

Made it with less leaf and a longer steep time today. And boiling water.

And I’m a Doctor Who fanatic (Jon Pertwee, if you were wondering).

BC, Canada