drank White Orchard by Mighty Leaf Tea

Another reminder that I should browse Steepster before buying. Avoid impulse buys.

It’s not bitter, at least, from what I’ve found. Found it pleasant enough—actually this would make a nice iced tea, if the flavours weren’t so subtle that they’d probably be lost if it were cold-brewed. Perhaps brewing it extra, /extra/ strong…

It’s okay, though. My OTHER purchase, however—Stash’s iced tea powders—eeeh.

And I’m a Doctor Who fanatic (Jon Pertwee, if you were wondering).

BC, Canada