Finishing this one off as well.

I neglected to type up a steeping note when I picked it up a second time. I wanted so much to like it, and I couldn’t understand why the initial batch was so bitter. I got it in store again, and it tasted as wonderful as I remember, so I sprung for another two ounces.

I think I was write when I assumed it was something with the batch, because this one was fine all the way through. Probably one of my favourite tea blends. Grassy green and smoky, very unique—screams “Murchie’s”.

It’s up there with Library Blend as teas I will probably re-buy. Although I think I should truck through all their other green-black tea blends first.

And I’m a Doctor Who fanatic (Jon Pertwee, if you were wondering).

BC, Canada