drank Lychee Red by My Cup of Tea (Montreal)

Picked this and a few other teas up from Art Knapps. Can’t really give an accurate review since I burned my tongue on soup just prior to drinking this, but the floral fruityness of the lychee’s still coming through.

There’s more than one Lychee Red on the website, but I’m assuming they’re all the same (they also have lychee-lavender and lychee-rose); mine, however, came in this package:

Which is pretty creative, actually. Although once you take the plastic off, not particularly air-tight.

And I’m a Doctor Who fanatic (Jon Pertwee, if you were wondering).

BC, Canada