drank Anastasia by Kusmi Tea

Holy crap, new tea page layout. I don’t know what to think about it (I think I have some complaints, but I’ll leave that out of my tasting notes, I think).

This has been on my wishlist for a very long time, and I finally picked up a tiny 1oz tin from SOKO’s. I think I was considering removing it from my wishlist on account of some people’s reviews on it, thinking maybe it wasn’t for me, but I’m glad I didn’t.

One of the pros I really enjoy about Kusmi teas is their mostly-China bases (China-Ceylon in this case); my favourite kind. You smell the bergamot first, followed by a hint of lime. Brewed, the smell is much weaker (just a hint of bergamot).

The taste is light, the base coming through. Bergamot first, then the lime. Fresh and faintly astringent. I didn’t taste the lemon so much.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML