drank Uva Ceylon by Murchie's Tea & Coffee

This morning, this is my Wake Up AJ, Wake Up And Finish Your Geomorphology Report. And sadly, it is not doing its job as well as I had hoped. I need an assam. Something stronger and biting. All I have is Irish Breakfast, however this was three bags in a large pot, and I only HAD… three bags of Irish Breakfast left, and I didn’t want to use them all up just like that.

I can hear the helicopters circling for the torch passing by my house today. I should pop out and see how close they’re heading by my house; I missed them the other day when they ran past my campus.

I hope this doesn’t effect me getting to class on time.

Jillian

I imagin people must be going nuts in Vancouver – heck I’m going nuts over here waiting for the 16th (I got tickets!!!!).

AJ

I’m not in the heart of Vancouver very often, so I’ve managed to avoid a lot of the insanity I assume is occurring. Although I did see some of the nice displays they had set up in the streets, and was momentarily swarmed that day when the Mascots made an entrance and everyone started rushing past me to get to them.

I’ve also managed to miss all three possible chances I had of seeing the torch. Bah! I’m just unlucky and too busy, I suppose. No tickets for me though—but I have been wearing Canada shirts continuously.

Comments

Jillian

AJ