drank Assam Pure by Murchie's Tea & Coffee

I decided to try steeping this for two minutes first (I mean, I can always just put the teaball back IN), because I remember a few steepsters saying that assam teas can be very picky, and will turn bitter much faster than others. It was in for two, maybe two and a half minutes, and it already is fairly strong, surprisingly. A bit astringent, but not right out bitter. There’s a somewhat tangy, berry taste at the very back of the mouth when I sip it and let it sit for a moment.

I’m sure this could hold milk very well. I think I found my new morning tea! Except that I only got an ounce of this (just to try), so I’ll have to go back for more.

I can still taste it. Aftertaste. Very nice. Yeah, this really doesn’t need any more than two minutes.

And I’m a Doctor Who fanatic (Jon Pertwee, if you were wondering).

BC, Canada