drank 1001 Nights by Tealicious Tea Company

Mmm still very delicious and just green enough for me to stand—more in the scent and initial taste, but it quickly fades into an unbitter black, with a floral aftertaste of rose, and slight jasmine. It smells like a dessert tea, but it’s not. It’s not really that sweet. Just… nice. And smooth.

TheBestOfTeaBlog

Hi AJ, 1001 nights is delicious. I tried it at a friends over Christmas and love it! Great site!

Comments

TheBestOfTeaBlog

I prefer Earl Greys.