drank Blueberry White by Nativa Organics

Bought this when I ducked into Shoppers to purchase a large glass XXI Olympic stein (I’ve been waiting for them to go on sale because I wanted one as a sort of Olympic Memorbilia thing, as I never got any awesome Canadian gear [I DESPERATELY wanted the Bay’s scarf, but it sold out too soon]). I am sipping this tea from it right now. Because this is exactly what I bought it for.

The dry teabag smelt wonderfully of blueberries and tea. The brewed tea smells of tea and faintly of blueberries, but… tastes like nothing but white tea. Not bad white tea, though. It’s nice. Mild, very slightly grassy though.

I didn’t bother with the steeping instructions on the package, which read boiling water, 4-5 minutes. I did 180 water, 4:30 minutes. May try boiling next time, but this tea is light, so I think it’d ruin it. Perhaps a longer steep time would do it good, though, so I can actually get SOME sort of blueberry taste out of it.