I’m almost out of this! I have three, maybe four teaspoons left. I should get more next time I’m over there, stuff’s delicious. I think I’ll add it back to my shopping list right now. 1001 Nights too, because last I checked I think I’m starting to run low on it too.

Plus, I want to try Tealicious’ Cream Earl Grey. …And vanilla. And blueberry. I wouldn’t mind finding a vanilla black staple. The ones I’ve tried so far tend to fall flat. I love my bold vanilla flavours. Same with blueberries.

This tea is a bit mouth-drying today, but still lovely. Sipping it before I go to campus and dive into my statistics work. Maybe I’ll stop off at Tealicious on my way back? If I don’t stay too late. Or maybe just on Friday.