drank White Pear by Revolution Tea

I proclaimed this to be a Finish Up All Samples and Singles day. Although yesterday I proclaimed that today would be a Go To Winners And Buy Hazo Teas day.

I might still do the latter. I don’t know how well I’m doing with the former. I don’t really have any more samples I can finish up in one cup. And I’m unable to consume 8 cups + of tea in one day.

I let the water get a little too cold, and I guess as a result there wasn’t much of a pear flavour. It just tasted like white tea. Still nice, though. Tasty.

And I’m a Doctor Who fanatic (Jon Pertwee, if you were wondering).

BC, Canada