drank Royalty Blend by Darvilles of Windsor

I keep meaning to log this one.

I’ve had it a few times. It’s rather nice. Strong assam, malty. I was a little disapointed when I opened the tin to find that the tea was broken up rather small, like common Breakfast blends, but I just used my super-fine infuser. Although the smaller pieces mean more volume when I scoop, because there’s less pore space and I measure via the teaspoon because I don’t have that fine of a scale. Plus more surface area, and thus overall a stronger brew, so I tend to use a little less to compensate.

Not too outstanding, although I haven’t really sat down and sipped it with Steepster in mind, so I can’t remember too many details. I’ll do that next time.