drank Vanilla Bean by Mighty Leaf Tea

Having this with a bit of milk and sugar this morning. Didn’t actually add enough sugar to make a different, but the milk pretty much covers up the vanilla taste rather than bring it out.

I would also like to report, I see NO pretty vanilla bean chunks like in the picture.

Meghann M

Sad on not having the pretty vanilla bean chunks. I hate when pictures are misleading :(

AJ

I’m sure they’re in there. Somewhere. Just none of the bags I’ve pulled out so far.

Comments

Meghann M

AJ

A tea-drinking transgendered Canadian, currently in the third year of university, majoring in geology (yes, “rocks and things”). I take most of my tea made straight into a mug, although occasionally if I’m not in a hurry (this isn’t often), I’ll have time to sit down with a pot or gaiwan. It’s the highlight of a good day.

My notes are pretty disjointed because I’m a fairly absent-minded individual, and I also keep a teatra.de blog for reviewing and rambling about tea books/publications.

And I’m a Doctor Who fanatic (Jon Pertwee, if you were wondering).

BC, Canada