drank Zen by Tazo

You know, I think I am beginning to enjoy mint. In tea, at least—I don’t seem to like it anywhere else.

This brewed oddly dark, I think, but it’s nice and refreshing—I’ll admit, I compromised my taste buds a bit by having a saltastic bowl of instant noodle soup right before this, so this probably won’t be the most in-depth tasting note, but this tea is light and refreshing. I taste the mint (or rather, feel it, I think—that sort of coolness that is more of a sensation than a taste), with green tea, and a sharp secondary taste of something else. The lemongrass, maybe, since I haven’t much experience with how it should taste (…like lemons?).

And I’m a Doctor Who fanatic (Jon Pertwee, if you were wondering).

BC, Canada