Sipping this one again tonight and finding that it’s got a sort of sickly sweet aftertaste in the back of my throat. Otherwise I still like the tea, but the way the taste just sticks at the back of my throat is a little… ick. I don’t know if it’s the chamomile or the flavourings for the honey or vanilla.

Boiling
Jillian

It might be the chamomlle. I haven’t tried this particular tea but some chamomile teas I’ve tried have been almost sickly sweet-tasting.

Comments

Jillian

I prefer Earl Greys.