drank Pomegranate Blueberry by Life

As soon as I took the plastic off I smelt a very wine-like pomegranate. Once brewed, the water turned a deep magenta colour, very bold, and the smell was less of wine and just strong pomegranate with blueberry. The blueberry meshes so well with pomegranate though (surprising!) that it’s almost just one whole new scent. This smells delicious and I want to try it iced.

On that note, I found litchi juice at Shoppers. I wanted to get it. Mm.

The taste is not as strong as the smell (figures) or colour, but there is a sharp tangy aftertaste at the back of my tongue at the end of every sip (the lemongrass? You’d think so, but this also contains rooibos, hibiscus, and apple, so it’s most likely either the hibiscus and/or the apple). I smell blueberries when I breathe out. The tangyness gets stronger as it cools, although the pomegranate is there. …Sort of. A little bit. Blueberry is there less-so, especially since it meshes so well with the pomegranate as to be barely detectable.

I haven’t tried very many fruit tisanes, honestly, so I don’t know what I should expect, but I like this I think. Kind of wish the blueberry was stronger. I think a blueberry-pomegranate juice would be pretty tasty. I wonder if there’s some place that sells that.

Boiling
asiantea

I need to buy that tea for myj sister ..can you tell me if i can buy it online?

AJ

I don’t believe Shoppers Drug Mart has online shopping.