drank Monk's Blend by Tea Desire

My first sip of this today came with a BURST of vanilla. It was quite nice.

Since the first note, I’ve lowered my steeping temperature to 190, eliminating pretty much all of the bitterness.

So it’s nice, the flavours come through strongly although the tea is still there (just very faintly now), and it goes quite well with my bagel. Mmm bagel and tea breakfast. I made a pot with my mother so she could try some as well. Bumping the rating up a bit.

Rabs

Ooh — bagel and tea breakfasts: yummers!

Comments

Rabs

Ooh — bagel and tea breakfasts: yummers!

I prefer Earl Greys.