Bumped the steep time down to two minutes, because I didn’t like the kind of strong flavour I was getting before.

Drinking it nice and hot, it’s bearable. I’m getting a very small amount of green, but for the most part, jasmine. Still like drinking jasmine soap, Jesus. At least now I can discern that the strong flavour wasn’t the green tea, but the jasmine added. Very floral. Quite strong. I’m sure I would like it a bit more if it was considerably weaker. If I had any sencha, I would probably had steeped a mixture of sencha with this, to dilute the jasminyness a bit.

The hot vegetableness sort of fills you with warmth, though. And that’s nice.

I prefer Earl Greys.