drank Honeybee by The Simple Leaf

I put this in my tea tumbler yesterday, and enjoyed the first two steeps on the clock there (nearing the end of the second steep, the manager for that day wandered by and cheerily noted that it wasn’t a PC Waterbottle [the only kind of drink cashiers are ACTUALLY allowed to have on-shift]; I awkward-laughed, but he is fairly laid-back and doesn’t exactly care that much, and even spent about half an hour with me after my shift had ended, just standing around the discount DVDs bin helping me find interesting movies and ignoring his phone).

The first two were fairly similar, and nothing from the norm (I’m having trouble remembering them now, though). However, I forgot to remove the leaves from the filter yesterday, so I just resteeped them a third time today. The colour is a bit lighter. I had a large bowl of milkless cereal (I poured myself cereal only to look into the fridge and realize we were out of milk), so that may have affected my tastebuds because I cannot taste anything. Maybe it’s just still too hot. The smell of the tea is much weaker too. Hrm.