drank Uva Ceylon by Murchie's Tea & Coffee

This’ the last of this. I think I’ll finish off one more tea, and then finally allow myself to buy new ones.

This one was a nice staple to have in the cupboard. I had two teabags left, so I shared one with my mom, who liked it as well. It steeps a bit cloudy, being a fannings teabag and all, but it was and is still enjoyable. It’s a nice ceylon, with its own distinctive flavours, perfect for the days I don’t feel like having anything “fancy” enough as flavoured blacks.

Maybe I’ll get some loose leaf of this next time I make the commute to Murchie’s. I still have the tin left over, and it’s a very nice tin. It’s even double-lidded for extra fresnhness! And the “Uva Ceylon” nametag was just an easy-to-remove sticker.