Drinking this one again. Accidentally oversteeped the two minutes I had intended, and I don’t know by how much.

Hot, the rose is strongly present, and not terrible, but I am for sure not a rose fan. As it cools it gets bitter still, but mixed into the bitterness is definite hints of the darjeeling. So it’s not all rose. Still getting progressively bitter as it cools though, better but still to the point that I’m contemplating tossing it soon. Yick. This tea just doesn’t like me.

Still excitedly awaiting the teas I won from AmazonV’s art contest. It usually takes a while for things to get to Canada, so I’m patient.

And I’m a Doctor Who fanatic (Jon Pertwee, if you were wondering).

BC, Canada