Drinking this one again. Accidentally oversteeped the two minutes I had intended, and I don’t know by how much.

Hot, the rose is strongly present, and not terrible, but I am for sure not a rose fan. As it cools it gets bitter still, but mixed into the bitterness is definite hints of the darjeeling. So it’s not all rose. Still getting progressively bitter as it cools though, better but still to the point that I’m contemplating tossing it soon. Yick. This tea just doesn’t like me.

Still excitedly awaiting the teas I won from AmazonV’s art contest. It usually takes a while for things to get to Canada, so I’m patient.

A tea-drinking transgendered Canadian, currently in the third year of college, majoring in geology (yes, “rocks and things”). I take most of my tea made straight into a mug, although occasionally if I’m not in a hurry (this isn’t often), I’ll have time to sit down with a pot. It’s the highlight of a good day if I have time for a pot.

When I was a kid, I used to experiment by ripping open bags of Tetley’s and stuffing in extra ingredients.

I prefer Earl Grey, and a good friend of mine (who considers himself a great tea enthusiast) hates me because of it. I cannot explain his irrational hatred of bergamot.

BC, Canada