drank Snowflake by Georgia Tea Company

I see almond slivers and coconut shavings. Dry it has a creamy, sweet coconuty smell. Brewed is similar, but darker.

The taste is a creamy black tea, with a sweetness of coconut. I don’t think I’m getting anything from the almonds, but I figured those were just there for show anyhow.

Oh, maybe I am getting something from the almonds—a sort of nutty aftertaste.

Brewed this for four minutes, but I think it would have done all right at three as well.

Oh wow, before I even knew it my mug was empty. I clicked back to this window with the intention of finishing my review, but when I reached for my mug there was nothing left TO review.

Goes to show everyone that I enjoyed this. A lot. I will have to go back for a second steep.

Second steep smells good, although is considerably weaker in taste. But still creamy sweet. Mm.

I prefer Earl Greys.