drank Prince Vladimir by Kusmi Tea

ROOT BEER.

The sample was only for two cups. Just finished it off with said second cup. Nice, sweet—don’t know if I’d get it, though.

Stephanie

Root beer? This can be good. Now I’m curious.

Erin

I’ve had tea flavored like root beer float once and it was delicious!

AJ

Awesome! That one was probably intentional, though. From what I’ve seen from other people’s thoughts on this tea, I think I’m the only one who concluded ‘root beer’.

Comments

Stephanie

Root beer? This can be good. Now I’m curious.

Erin

I’ve had tea flavored like root beer float once and it was delicious!

AJ

A tea-drinking transgendered Canadian, currently in the third year of university, majoring in geology (yes, “rocks and things”). I take most of my tea made straight into a mug, although occasionally if I’m not in a hurry (this isn’t often), I’ll have time to sit down with a pot or gaiwan. It’s the highlight of a good day.

My notes are pretty disjointed because I’m a fairly absent-minded individual, and I also keep a teatra.de blog for reviewing and rambling about tea books/publications.

And I’m a Doctor Who fanatic (Jon Pertwee, if you were wondering).

BC, Canada