drank Snowflake by Georgia Tea Company

It’s that time again. Sample Cleanup. It started with Prince Vladimir, and will continue with St. Petersburg, but I took a break and used up the rest of this sample first. I still REALLY like it. I’ll have to look into putting an order in with GTC. There seems to be a lot of good things said about them, and this is just a really delcious, deserty, sweet coconut tea. Vanilla, coconut, almond, leaves a sweet aftertaste on the tip of my tongue. Mmm.

Removing it from my cupboard and adding it to my shopping list.

Lori

Sample cleanup-I know what you mean!

Tabby

I’m trying to do the same thing. I have way too many half-full sample containers!

AJ

Luckily I haven’t TOO many. It shouldn’t take much time.

Comments

Lori

Sample cleanup-I know what you mean!

Tabby

AJ

Luckily I haven’t TOO many. It shouldn’t take much time.

I prefer Earl Greys.