drank Snowflake by Georgia Tea Company

It’s that time again. Sample Cleanup. It started with Prince Vladimir, and will continue with St. Petersburg, but I took a break and used up the rest of this sample first. I still REALLY like it. I’ll have to look into putting an order in with GTC. There seems to be a lot of good things said about them, and this is just a really delcious, deserty, sweet coconut tea. Vanilla, coconut, almond, leaves a sweet aftertaste on the tip of my tongue. Mmm.

Removing it from my cupboard and adding it to my shopping list.

Lori

Sample cleanup-I know what you mean!

Tabby

I’m trying to do the same thing. I have way too many half-full sample containers!

AJ

Luckily I haven’t TOO many. It shouldn’t take much time.

Comments

Lori

Sample cleanup-I know what you mean!

Tabby

AJ

Luckily I haven’t TOO many. It shouldn’t take much time.

A tea-drinking transgendered Canadian, currently in the third year of university, majoring in geology (yes, “rocks and things”). I take most of my tea made straight into a mug, although occasionally if I’m not in a hurry (this isn’t often), I’ll have time to sit down with a pot or gaiwan. It’s the highlight of a good day.

My notes are pretty disjointed because I’m a fairly absent-minded individual, and I also keep a teatra.de blog for reviewing and rambling about tea books/publications.

And I’m a Doctor Who fanatic (Jon Pertwee, if you were wondering).

BC, Canada