drank Earl Grey by Hazo

This tea is brought to you today, courtesy of That Tea Cupboard Randomizer that someone posted on the forums about at some point!

I think I’ll use it every morning from now on, so I don’t keep defaulting to my Newest Teas. Except when I have samples to finish, then I’ll finish those first.

Definitely still my favourite earl grey to date. Strong tea flavour, good bergamot flavour, and they both balance so as not to be overpowering.

And I’m a Doctor Who fanatic (Jon Pertwee, if you were wondering).

BC, Canada