drank Troika by Kusmi Tea

Sipping this sweet, bright earl grey, and adding tea to my cupboard.

I chose this one today with the Tea Randomizer again (as I have been doing for the past several days—I’ve just forgotten to log them). And I think something’s wrong with my tongue, because I’m not tasting very much. My mouth just feels dry. Ick. Still, I can taste the bergamot, and something slightly lighter and sweeter.

Finally got my Life in Teacup samples in today. It always takes no less than two weeks for things to get to me. Canada, you know. But they’re here and I’m happy! Although I hate that I was already in the process of making this tea when I noticed I had mail. I should have waited on the tea a few extra minutes so I could have made one of these. Ahwell. Tomorrow!

I prefer Earl Greys.